It depends on your situation.
To answer this question, we need to learn more about:
- The SaaS in question – how usable it is, how complex it is, what it does, and other pertinent details
- Who the target audience is – employees, customers
- The audience’s need – onboarding, training or education, automation, or something else
- The organization’s needs – how big an organization is, its digital transformation agenda, its immediate goals, and so forth
After that, we can better understand the benefits of implementing a DAP.
First, What Is a DAP?
What is a DAP and what does it do?
Digital adoption platforms are software platforms that:
- Offer in-software guidance to users
- Analyze user behavior to understand their needs
- Automate mundane tasks
In short, it acts as a perfect automated teaching tool, virtual trainer, and automation platform … all rolled into one.